Dedicated employees are the backbone of our company!
When we have any employment opportunities available, we will list them below.
Seasonal Driver / General Labor
Central Ohio Farmers Co-op Inc. has openings in Waldo, Mt. Gilead, and Mt. Vernon locations for Seasonal Driver / General Labor associates. Positions will be available approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner, ensuring the truck is operated in a safe manner at all times
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling seed fertilizer and other bulk liquid products
- Perform visual inspection of truck before leaving premises and complete maintenance report on all deficiencies
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to vehicles
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any needed repairs.
- Manage all aspects of the load on your truck
- Maintain cleanliness of your truck both inside and out
- Ensure on time loading and unloading
- Provide excellent customer service, treating all customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Be available to load and/or unload your loads as needed
- Use sound judgment and abilities to support the best interests of the company in all situations
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned
- Assist in the warehouse when not delivering product
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
It is imperative that the Seasonal Driver / General Labor associate maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork and fosters a favorable image of the cooperative.
- CDL Class B
- Tanker Endorsement
- Must have a clean driving record
- Good communication skills with customers and fellow employees
- Initiative to work independently and also in a team environment
- Adaptable, self-starter, dependable
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Central Ohio Farmer’s Co-op is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Applicants may forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org